The following individuals or organisations have been very generous in their assistance to the club:
Ordinary Membership is readily available - there are no waiting lists or joining fees. Simply apply in writing to the Committee, supported by two existing members. (For convenience, application forms are available at the clubhouse or from committee members, but as long as all the information is included you don't have to use the official form. There are several classes of Ordinary Membership, depending whether you want to sail in Club events or just be a supporter.
- Senior Membership; for those over 18 years and actively sailing
- Junior Membership; for those under 18 (on opening day of the season)
- Associate Membership; for those not actively competing in racing
- Family Membership; for the immediate family of Senior or Associate Members
- Youth Group Membership; for youngsters belonging to recognised youth groups
- Family Membership
Subscribing Members may apply for Family Membership for their immediate family at no extra cost. Family Members may take a full part in the activities and affairs of the Club, having the same rights as the subscribing Member; except only the subscribing Member may vote. Family Members of appropriate age are equivalent to Junior Members and may race for & hold trophies regardless of the subscribing Member's status.
- Youth Group Membership
When a recognised youth group, such as Sea scouts or Sea Cadets, is granted this status, all the young members of the group are equivalent to Junior Members and may compete for trophies, which (if won) will be awarded to the group
Subscriptions 2010 - 11:
- Senior Members $120
- Junior Members $30
- Associate Members $60
* A 10% discount is available to those who pay on time.